11.18.2017

Install of the Day !

Yo . . .

I've been equally crazed but did make time to squeeze in this guest room for one of my favorite clients!  Got a call only about a month ago essentially begging for help with holiday company coming.  Her timing was perfect in that we are moving and I did have some pieces I wanted to sell.  I asked her to just trust me and I'd pull it together, but I wanted to surprise her completely.  I didn't have time to meet, discuss, or do design boards and was guessing she was pretty happy with the work I had done in the house already so I got the green light.  Now that's trust for sure !

Voila.  I LOVE this room.  I called my buddies at Detroit wall paper for this KILLER paper that started it all.  They rushed it for me.  I then begged my installer to squeeze me in for this one wall and he pulled it off too.  Filtered in pieces I had to create this space totally in keeping with the style of their house.  I love a good surprise - take a look !












Now,  let me show you what else I have worked on in their home and what's coming up !

The entry foyer is filled with a great paper and gorgeous chandelier I plan to shoot with Mekenzie when we go back to shoot the dining room.



The dining room is our next little phase.  I have Josh Utsey making me a new dining table for Christmas to tie into the overall look we have going on.  Paper and rug have been delivered.  Just switching out table and chairs.  Can't wait to shoot this space !



Will also shoot the TV lounge we recently installed . . .


But the breakfast room and family room we did shoot the other day as well . . . 


How fresh and bright is this space.  The paper in there is by far one of my favorite Schumacher papers.  We had a console made and a few floating shelves.



I love this little area.


And so does one of their 4-legged's  - Nilla - it seems.


Great artwork simply stacked on these new floaters with a few accessories mixed in.


Also worked on the living space not too long ago. .





New sectional and swivels atop a new rug with shades of blues.  The black sheep coffee table was a must for this laid back, whimsical family.  I realized that immediately at our first meeting when I saw the flog art !









photos by Mekenzie Loli

Phase 3 - I have been told we must address the storage areas, snooze but ok... then it's onto the Master Bedroom... stay tuned !